Friday 1 April 2011

Every Dollar Counts...


I had a fabric sale today.  You can laugh but with 5 black garbage bags full of fabric, (courtesy of a loyal friend) I thought I’d give it shot.  I may do it again sometime next week, before I box it up for the yard sale.  I brought in $6.00, and put it straight into our adoption bank.  It might not be a lot, but it is another $6.00 I we didn’t have before. 
Now with another van load of donations, courtesy of loyal friend, I actually have to hold off on collecting donations, until we can get our garage sorted out. :P

Saturday, April 2nd

We had an unexpected person arrive at our door for the fabric sale, and purchased another $6.00 worth of fabric.

Total money raised (not including what we put into our adoption bank because we can't count that until we open it.)  is $12.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment