Tuesday 26 April 2011

Progress...

I know I haven’t been keeping up with the writing on here.  There has been much going on and even more.  Life has calmed down a touch, not much but finding those few precious minutes a day where I can close my eyes and do some deep breathing (helps reduce stress) has helped me be more focused. 

We’ve put our application in for the hosting program.  Made more appointments with our family doctor, RCMP for international  criminal record check, tomorrow it’s getting our pets shots update and the list of things goes on and on. 

Last week I thought my life was busy  so what can I say to the coming months.   I am now coach for Cyrus’s Lacrosse Team. LOL!!!   The closest I’ve ever come to seeing a game was “Last of the Mohicans” and “Mean Girls”.  So if you wondering how desperate they were to get coaches?   I’m guessing extremely.   No worries though.  It’s pretty basic stuff, I hope.

Also I’m starting my own business with Discovery Toys.  I love the products.  They are wonderful especially for kids with learning challenges.  My kids played with them and kept coming back to them.  The rainfall rattle and the teething yummy were a complete sanity saver when Alex and Preston were inconsolable.

Learning Russian is still going well, though I haven’t been practising reading it as much as I would like to.  But no worries.  I know what I am saying, and I try to go over the Russian Alphabet every other day.  I don’t like standing still in life.  I think maybe I was standing still for too long.  Now I’m pushing myself out of my comfort zone and living more in the real world, hence Lacrosse coach and Discovery Toys.  Writing has taken a temporary ride in the back seat, but it’s still in the car and moving along, though mostly in my head.  Writer’s block.  Me??? Nah.


No comments:

Post a Comment