Thursday 1 March 2012

Dossier Completed...

The last of the paperwork was done today, and will be Fedex as soon as I hear back from our agency. 

I am so excited!  I went shopping again, Walmart had clothes on their clearance rack from $3.00 to $5.00 which I couldn't resist.  I also spurged and picked up three pairs of shoes in various sizes. 

I have no idea how customs works, I've never travelled outside of Canada before as an adult.  Do I need to cut the tags off these clothes?  It will be obvious that they aren't for me.  However, some of them I might be taking back with me, while others will be donated.  I would like to bring other donations, but I don't have a clue as to what to bring.  I read up on other blogs about bandaids, medical supplies, etc but how does it work to get them through customs?

I do recall reading somewhere that I should be looking at donating $500.00 worth of items to the orphanage. 

Any insight or direction to helpful web sites would be appreciated. 

With a heaping load of THANKS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment