Tuesday 17 January 2012

Silence is TORTURE!!!

We are still waiting for our homestudy to be processed with the Ontario Government.  It should have been submitted a month ago but due to changes the Ukraine Government has made there was another couple of glitches.  Not to mention that Dale noticed his passport was about to expire and needed to resubmit it.  Finally, we have our homestudy on the way to the Ministry’ Office.  Things are quiet now, too quiet.  We are suppose to be working on some forms, but they were outdated and an need to be redone. 

It’s been three weeks now since our last email from our adoption agency and I am restless.  Trying to stop myself from going insane, computer games have been in the forefront of my life next to writing while the kids are at school. 
I don’t want to be a pesty parent, but I think I’m going to have to be.   Right now I’m waiting for Olha, my Russian tutor to arrive, but due to stormy weather I think she’s decided to bail.  All well, I have a fully loaded pasta dinner to enjoy,  and I can practice my newest Russian phrase. 

Hold my hand, please.   Держи меня за руку, пожалуйста (and yes I can actually read Russian now.  I may not know what I'm reading, but I can say it pretty goood.  LMAO )

No comments:

Post a Comment