Sunday 12 February 2012

Way Too Much Testosterone...

I don't know what it was about this weekend, but by tonight I am completely maled out.  I don't know if it is the screaming, the argruements between my teenage boys, Dale watching hunting tv or wanting to talk about hunting (which I get it is his hobby, but I really don't enjoy watching).

 I was watching Stardust, and I still feel like I'm living in a man's world.  Could be because Preston gets hyped up at the actions scenes, and yells as he acts them out.  Alex telling to him just as loudly to stop, while I try to get them settled and still watch the movie.  I feel drained, and really just want them to go to bed and stay there.

 I feel momed out despite that Dale and I took a walk together which was nice, but suddenly I'm feeling alone in a world of males.  I haven't spoken to a single female this weekend.  I need to get my super mom mojo back, and try to remember that this is my domain.  Sure the guys stuff is fun, but right now I'm thinking about slipping into my bathing suit with a cooler in hand and gazing up at the stars for a relaxing retreat into the hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment