Tuesday 25 October 2011

Home Study Papers Signed...

Four months along and finally we have pasted the first milestone.  Now we find ourselves in a holding patterned while we wait for our stamp of approval saying that we have the Ontario’s government’s permission to adopt, and the agency’s go ahead to start collecting the papers they are are in need of.

Dale’s VOG certificate came in the mail yesterday and the timing couldn’t have been more perfect. 
I wish I could go into more details about some things (especially with what transpired in the past two weeks) but I won't.  I am too emotionally drained but needless to say there were bumps, bruises and hurt feelings along the way.  Nevertheless what is done is done and it is time to move forward.
I am excited, nervous and incredibly happy.  I pray that the fates will be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment