Sunday 15 May 2011

The Morning After...

It absolutely the difference a day can make.  Yesterday was full of shadows of doubt striking out when I was alone with my fears. The numbers tallied up before my eyes, and then this morning I remembered the smaller picture.  Smaller doses/deposits/ for the most part, it’s still hard, and things will be extremely tight.  But there is hope.  I have my sewing machine so I can start working on making Pillowcase dresses, with a matching doll outfit. 

I have my Discovery Toy kit now, but I have to stop being so damn shy about approaching people about it.  I can do this!  I will do this!  I just need to shake myself hard, and push away my childhood tramas.  It sounds so easy to be confident and yet it goes against what I was taught to believe about myself.  I keep telling myself I am not that girl!  Not anymore. 

So tomorrow I will drop off some catalogues, deliver some flyers and during the day I will go to the park and approach some of the Moms and Dads and Daycare workers. 
My views on money remain the same.  I think it is something I will always loathe, sure it would be nice not to have to worry about it, but if it ever gets to that point, it will even be a thousand times nicer to make others dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment